Become a member of the longest enduring dance club in the country dedicated to the promotion and preservation of West Coast Swing Dancing!
The benefits of membership include:
- Savings on every club-sponsored workshop. We offer over 200 hours of workshops every year!
- $7 SSDC dance entry – you can’t beat that – and reduced admission to dances of affiliated clubs.
- Reduced priced entry to SSDC Competitions
- FREE summer dance and summer picnic.
- FREE winter dance.
- E-newsletter with listings of SSDC events and news and information about other local, regional, and national dance events.
- Step-by-Step Classes with GSDTA certified instructors.
- Advanced opportunity to purchase event tickets to local and national conventions.
- Volunteer opportunities to meet and join in with other club members.
- Support Seattle’s Easter Swing and SSDC’s work education and promoting West Coast Swing in our community.
- $10 Discount for riser seat purchased when membership purchased before January 31st, 2018 (expires February 28, 2018)
Annual Membership Dues:
- Standard Membership $40.00
- Student Membership $20.00 (for full-time students with current valid student identification)
- Following is the dues pricing for New and Renewing Members. Pricing is dependent upon timeline of renewal. All memberships expire on June 30th.
July, August, September, 2015 – $40 Standard / $20 Student
October, November, December, 2015 – $30 Standard / $15 Student
January, February, March, 2016 – $20 Standard / $10 Student
April, May, June, 2016 – $10 Standard / $5 Student
Become a Member:
- In Person at any Seattle Swing Club Dance.
- Buy here on our site by using the form below
If you have membership questions, please email the membership committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership dues are levied to support all functions of the club. Therefore, not only does a club membership provide personal benefit to the member as mentioned above but each member’s dues are helping to support the day-to-day operations of the club, all special events, Seattle’s Easter Swing, and the work of SSDC to support and promote West Coast Swing dancing in Seattle.
To conserve paper, reduce printing expenses and keep an active list the Membership Roster is no longer available in printed version. To receive a current copy of the Membership Roster you must be a current member of the Seattle Swing Dance Club. Email email@example.com to request a copy.